This presentation discusses how businesses will benefit from cybersecurity awareness training that educates staff on how to spot and adhere to security protocols that help keep firm information secure. Cybersecurity education can cover various topics, from password management to email security, social media safety, and device security. A corporate security policy defines the company's expectations for cybersecurity behavior on the part of its employees. By fostering a cybersecurity-aware corporate culture, you may help reduce the chance of costly data breaches. Organizations must prioritize cybersecurity awareness education to protect their data.
Sign up today for this informative presentation and protect your business from cyberattacks.
This presentation aims to educate corporate personnel about identity theft, a serious problem that can have devastating impacts on individuals and corporations. The best course of action is to be proactive and adopt preventative precautions to protect yourself and your organization from identity theft. To prevent identity theft in the workplace, the most crucial thing you can do is educate yourself about what it is and how it occurs.
Identity theft is the 21st century's fastest-growing crime. This lecture will illustrate how to avoid being an identity theft victim with cybersecurity training.
The majority of us use social media to keep in touch with friends and family. However, did you realize that your family's privacy may be jeopardized when you publish about your family online? In this lecture, you will learn how to safeguard your family from cybercriminals on social media. Among the issues covered in these talks is how to preserve your family's privacy on social media:
1. Be considerate of what you share. Consider whether the information you're providing online could be utilized to defraud someone or jeopardize your family's safety.
2. Configure your privacy settings. Utilize the privacy settings on social media networks to control who can view your content.
3. Avoid disclosing personal information. Avoid revealing personal information about your family on social media, such as addresses, phone numbers, and birthdates.
These are just a few of the several subjects covered in this presentation to assist you in protecting your family's privacy when using social media.
With cybercrime on the rise, it is more critical than ever to take precautions to safeguard yourself and your organization from fraudsters. This presentation makes crucial recommendations for mitigating cyber assaults like ransomware and phishing. Several subjects are covered in this talk, including the following:
1. How to stay vigilant for threats. Cybercriminals are continually devising new methods of committing fraud against organizations and individuals. Maintain current knowledge of emerging cyber risks and alert for anything unusual.
2. How to put in place robust security measures. Ascertain that your organization is equipped with solid security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus and anti-spyware software, and personnel training.
3. How to create a data backup policy for your business. Back up your critical data regularly and save it offline to avoid losing it if your machine is compromised.
By gaining knowledge of these and other subjects covered in the presentation, you can help defend yourself and your business against cyber criminals.
Ransomware is quickly rising as a tool for cybercriminals. According to security firm Trend Micro, ransomware attacks increased by 752% in 2016 and will skyrocket in 2022. In addition, Gartner, another well-known security research firm, forecasted between 2 million and 3 million successful ransomware attacks in 2021, with the frequency rising year after year. What's more troubling is that spear phishing is the most common attack against conventional cyber defenses, as the human factor unintentionally assists attackers in getting access to your network or devices. According to a recent study conducted by cybersecurity researchers, 93% of all phishing emails featured ransomware encryption attacks.
Schedule one of our presentations for your corporation today and protect your business by mitigating the risks of ransomware.
Mack's custom security presentations will inform you of security risks to your business. Let Mack Jackson Jr. inspire and motivate you to take action to protect your business from financial losses, reputational damage, and legal entanglements.